Saturday 6 June 2015

Learn Korean

   There are many kinds of langues in the word, for instance,Chinese, English,Korean,Japanese, Spanish,French and so on. Except for English, I like to learn Korean as my second language, because there are almost 70 percent Chinese characters in the Korean vocabularies, so it is easy  to write and listen for Chinese people. Secondly,  Korean imitates the pronunciation of ancient Chinese, therefore it is easy to read for Chinese. Finally, Korean language is the Pinyin characteristics and reading is the same as writing ;you only need remember about 40 Korean words, you can read and write, even if you don't learn it. in summary,for the Chinese people,Korean is a relatively simple language to study.
Image result for 学习语言图片

3 comments:

  1. we have the same idea and choose the same the third language. if we have the time in common, we are going to Korea together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea, Guys! I think it could be easily to learn similar languages.

      Delete
  2. I didn't know that Korean had so many similarities to Chinese. However, my Chinese is very bad, so that wouldn't help me!

    Corrections:
    I'd like to learn Korean as my second language because there are almost 70 percent Chinese characters in the Korean vocabulary, so it is easy to write and listen for Chinese people.

    (Also, watch the spacing: you only need one space after a comma.)

    ReplyDelete