Monday 25 May 2015

The Vision of $10 Miliion

   If i won $10 million in the lottery. My first reaction was that i would pinch my cheek to make sure the truth.It would be crazy for me to have $10 million,and i would be so excited that i couldn't sleep day or night.What would i deal with money? I think i would separate money into five parts.First,i would deposit 50 percent of total money for my daughter;secondly ,i would donate 10 percent of total money to charity for help lonely old people and orphan;and then, i would give 20 percent of total money to my wife for traveling, buying house,and so on;at the same time ,i would give 10 percent of total money to my parents and sisters;finally, i would remain 10 percent of total money for myself,because i would resign,I would support myself with money.after that, i would be a volunteer to help people and feedback society.I fell it is a interesting thing.Will I win $10 million in the lottery? I wish it weren't just a dream!Everything is possible!


4 comments:

  1. Oh you have a daughter!! maybe if you won lottery, you should give a lot of money to your daughter haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Half of the money for your daughter !? What a good father you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have everything well planned

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well the odds of winning the lottery are very low, but as we say, anything's possible! It's good that you're thinking of other people as well.

    Corrections:
    It would be crazy for me to have $10 million, and I would be so excited that I couldn't sleep day or night.

    I wish it weren't just a dream!

    ReplyDelete