Tuesday 5 May 2015

Extreme Sports

       I like playing Table Tennis,Badminton,Volleyball,especially i am obsessed in playing Table Tennis,Chinese national game.Because Yaping Deng who won the world championships and Olympic champion inspired me to play it. sometimes,i want to play extreme sports,for example,Surfing,BMX,Rafting andGliding.But this is my dreams.I can't do it.Fist my parents prevent me from doing dangerous sports.Secondly,I am afraid of playing extreme sports,in other words,I am a timid person.but now,i want to try because i will challenge my limits and then surpass them! please friends encourage me!

Image result for Extreme Sports
Image result for Extreme Sports


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xinjiang Province is beautiful , there are many delicious food like fired mutton,fired cabobs.I love it.

    ReplyDelete